Introducing…The FV Blog – Welcome to Fabulous!
We’re excited to announce the launch of the FV blog! Once a month a new blog post will be released, containing all things fabulous. From new pieces, trends, sales, interviews, and updates, our hope is that this will bring FV Family and Friends some joy, helpful hints, and new jewellery to shop!
First things first, FV Jewellery is now 7 years old! In the last 7 years, a lot has changed, we have increased, expanded, diverted and adjusted to the ever-changing times, particularly in 2020 and 2021. With all these changes, an update is well overdue! A huge hello to the first FV blog, Welcome To Fabulous!
In case you didn’t know… FV was started in 2014 by Helen Thompson-Carter. Helen began FV with a vision of sharing her love for jewellery and the stories that each piece holds. It was important to Helen to have something for every woman, because every woman deserves beautiful, affordable jewellery. And so…here we are! FV or Fabuleux Vous means Fabulous You in French, and how true is that!
Here is what we love, what are proud of, what matters, and what we do at FV:
- We are a female, family owned and operated, New Zealand business.
- We are New Zealand designers, with all our pieces coming to life with a pen and paper right here in our Auckland studio.
- We have something special for every woman. Our jewellery knows no boundaries.
- We are passionate about making a difference. Charities that are close to our heart are Hospice, Southland Charity Hospital, and the Heart Foundation for Women, and we are proactive about working with, and supporting these charities.
- We do life. Our jewellery is designed to tell and share stories. We have jewellery for the special occasions in life, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and more.
- We have a wide and beautiful range of jewellery. From colourful, modern fashion collections, to classic and carefully designed sterling silver, to equestrian inspired jewellery, and cleaning products, there really is something for everyone.
- We do quality and we do change. All of our jewellery pieces go through a quality control process, however if you are not satisfied or change your mind, we will happily provide an exchange or return within 7 days of purchase.
- We offer free shipping NZ wide. We will also gift wrap anything you need, completely complimentary with any purchase.
- We’re here for you. Get in touch, we would love to hear from you! You’ll find us 24/7 at fvjewellery.com, on Instagram: @fabuleuxvousjewellery, on Facebook: Fabuleux Vous.
We hope you will choose or continue to shop at FV, and we look forward to having you as an FV friend!
Stay Fabulous, The FV Team x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.