A New Year Reflection
A New Year Reflection
Well 2023 is now in full swing! 2022 was a big year for us both. FV reached new goals and we both personally had big years of growth…Here were some of the highlights:
- Jane moved to London in March! She has loved living there and is enjoying making the most of such a vibrant city, full of opportunity and especially having Europe on her doorstep!
- At long last we were able to reunite with friends, family and business partners around the world. We finally made progress and efforts to return to a post pandemic new normal, and I have so loved reconnecting with those special people.
- My love for cooking and being in the kitchen grew and grew some more! I have found a new comfort in experimenting with new flavours, cuisines and recipes.
- Our jewellery range diversified, expanded, grew and blossomed. We are so proud to have such a unique offering of jewellery with something for every woman and every budget. Our best selling piece for 2022 was the La Stele Black Onyx Ring!
- In January of 2022 I had the privilege of being the marriage celebrant for my niece as she and her now husband tied the knot in Auckland. It was a very special day for us as a family.
- In August, Jane and I attended the International Jewellery Fair in Sydney for the first time together. I have been going for several years prior, but it was exciting to be there together! Jane loved learning how trade shows work, and increasing her industry knowledge.
- 2022 saw FV turn 8 years old. It truly is a pinch me moment every July when our birthday comes around. I feel so blessed to be able to design jewellery, for fabulous women that share in their story. I meant it when I say, it really is a dream come true!
- Last but not least Fergie…Our beautiful FV furry friend. She continues to watch rabbits from the office window when I work from home, and she is with me for the early mornings and late nights. Dogs are so special, and I just love having her around.
As we look to the year ahead, this month we are exhibiting at a trade show in London!! It will be my first time to Europe, and a very exciting opportunity for us as we bring FV to the world.
We are already in the process of beginning to design some fabulous pieces for an autumn and spring release. I think you will love what we have coming…
I truly hope your year is off to a fabulous start, and would love to see you on our 2023 journey.
If you would like to see what’s new, click here for new fashion, or here for new silver.
Best wishes for a healthy, successful and fabulous 2023!!
Helen, Jane & The FV Team x
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.